Curious about mindfulness? Struggled with apps? Find meditation difficult/unsettling/boring/annoying but know it might help you?
This 4 Week Introduction to Mindfulness course might be a good place to start.
Running for 4 Thursday evenings from the end of January to mid February(6.30-8.00pm)
What you get from this course…
- An understanding of what mindfulness is (and is not) and how it works.
- Clear guidance and instructions on how to practice mindfulness through meditation, and informally in your day to day life.
- Practical techniques you can use at home on a regular basis.
- Opportunities to explore how you can enhance your own self care and resilience.
- Guided mindfulness meditations, available for download.
- Suitable for absolute beginners as well as those familiar with mindfulness and meditation.
What’s included in this course…
- Four weekly 90 minute group classes
- Guided mindfulness meditations for you to download
- Handouts with useful reflections and materials (available to download as well) Group discussion to support us looking at what helps us live more mindfully, and stops us!
- Opportunities for questions and answers with accredited Mindfulness Teacher Rachel Ardagh (MSc Mindfulness Based Interventions)